For your convenience, this page contains information on SLO Credit Union's policies, fees, and disclosures.
Funds Availability Policy
Truth In Savings
Customer Identification Program
Information Security Program
The Bank Secrecy Act
14. Questions or Concerns Regarding Accounts and Services. In the event you have a question or believe there is an error concerning an online payment, fund transfer, Account information or similar transaction or activity, you should notify us in writing at 1220 Osos St., San Luis Obispo, Ca. 93401, as soon a possible, or FAX your letter to us at (805) 543-4300. We must hear from you no later than sixty (60) days after we sent you the first statement on which the error or problems appeared. You can call us, but doing so will not preserve your rights as prescribed by law. In your letter give us the following information:
15. Intellectual Property Rights. You hereby acknowledge and agree that the Credit Union exclusively owns all worldwide right, title and interest in and to all contents, graphics, designs, data, computer codes, ideas, know-how, "look and feel," compilations, magnetic translations, digital conversions and other matters included within the Site and related to the Site (collectively "Materials"), and all modifications and derivative works thereof, and all worldwide copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade dress, trade secrets, moral rights and other intellectual or industrial property rights related thereto. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any of the Materials or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 17, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire any ownership rights to any of the Materials. Our posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any of our rights in such Materials.
16. Trademarks. You hereby acknowledge and agree that SLO Credit Union, SLOCU, the mission logo, and other Credit Union marks on the Site are either trademarks or service marks of SLO Credit Union and shall remain the exclusive property of SLO Credit Union. Other product and company names mentioned on the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
17. Limited Right to Use. Subject to your compliance with the terms of this Agreement, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, indivisible license, without the right to sublicense, to view, print or download certain contents, graphics, forms or documents from the Site solely for use by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, now known or hereafter devised, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
18. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to add, edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
19. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Credit Union, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, partners, sponsors, agents, attorneys, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and assigns (collectively "Affiliated Parties") from all liabilities, losses, damages, claims and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, whether or not a lawsuit or other proceeding is filed, that in any way arises out of or relates to (a) your breach or violation of this Agreement, (b) your use of the Site, (c) any transactions or other activities you engage in with any third party service providers, third party merchant sites ("Merchants"), or other third parties who are part of our affiliate program or who you access by or through this Site, (d) your infringement or violation of the intellectual property or other rights of third parties, and/or (e) your negligence or willful misconduct. In the event you fail to promptly indemnify and defend such claims and/or pay our expenses, as provided above, the Credit Union shall have the right to defend itself, and in that case, you shall reimburse us for all of its reasonable attorney's fees, costs and damages incurred in settling or defending such claims within thirty (30) days of each of the Credit Union's written requests.
20. Assignment. Your right to use the Site is not transferable or delegable, by express grant, operation of law or otherwise. You have no right to assign, transfer, loan, give away, or disclose your password or any right given to you to obtain information or documents.
21. No warranty. All warranties, express or implied or statutory, are disclaimed (including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and/or infringement of third party rights or arising out of a course of conduct or trade custom or usage). You understand and agree that the information and services on this site may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. The Credit Union and its affiliated parties have no liability whatsoever for your use of any information or service provided via the Site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from SLOCU through the site shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in this agreement. Although we have taken measures to provide security for communications from you to the Credit Union via this site and may have referred to such communication as "secured," SLO Credit Union cannot and does not provide any guaranty or warranty of such security.
22. Disclaimer and Limits. Except where the law requires a different standard, you agree that neither we nor the service providers affiliated with the site shall be responsible for any loss, property damage or bodily injury, whether caused by the equipment, software, Credit Union, or by Internet browser providers such as Netscape or Microsoft, or by Internet access providers or by online service providers or by an agent or subcontractor of the foregoing. Nor shall the Credit Union or the third party service providers be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or exemplary damages, whether foreseeable or not, whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence) strict liability or otherwise, that are in any way related to this agreement, the breach thereof, the installation, download, use, or maintenance of the equipment, software, Credit Union services, or Internet browsers or access software, any viruses affecting this site, the use or inability to use this site, the results generated from this use of the site, loss of goodwill or profits, lost business however characterized and/or from any other cause whatsoever. You further agree that each and every provision of this agreement that provides for a limitation of liability, disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages is expressly intended to be severable and independent of any other provisions since these provisions represent separate elements of risk allocation between the parties and shall be separately enforced. This site and the information herein would not be provided without such limitations.
24. Third-Party Services. We allow access to or advertise for Merchants from which you may purchase certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, product performance and warranties, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and any Merchants. You agree that your use of such Merchants is AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY US, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, OR ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF CONDUCT OR TRADE CUSTOM OR USAGE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND ANY MERCHANTS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON MERCHANT SITES OR ANY OTHER SITE LINKED TO OUR SITE.
25. Third-Party Merchant Policies. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
27. Credit Card Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us or from any Merchants that (i) any credit information you supply is true and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
28. Securities Laws. This Site may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives, that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Site, words like "anticipates," "expects," "believes," "estimates," "seeks," "plans," "intends" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The Site and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for the sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
29. Links to Other Websites. The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us, nor do we maintain any editorial or other control over such websites. Inclusion of any linked website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so solely at your own risk.
30. Information and Press Releases. The Site may contain information and press releases about us. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in the press release or otherwise should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
Browser Requirements Copyright © Harland Financial Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.